Monday, July 4, 2016

Off Season Update

So the draft and the free agent frenzy is over and we are now entering the "dead zone" of the NHL offseason. Not too much is going to happen for a while which means I will not be ale to post often during this time, but stuff will still happen during the off season that I will cover. When there isn't anything going on I will probably do season previews for some teams and or just talk about a specific team. So basically what I'm saying is be patient and news will hopefully come out so I can cover it. Just note that I will be out of town once again, but this time during July 20th-26th and if you're wondering I'm going to Los Angles. So hopefully something will happen soon and I will be on top of it within that very day so lets hope for news. Will more trades happen? Will there be any more major free agent signings? Who will win the 2016-2017 Stanley Cup? stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. still lots happening in the off season....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete