Friday, July 1, 2016

Free Agency

So I am going on a weekend trip and most likely won't be able to post anything :( That being said it is free agency and I will review what I missed when I get back. I heard that Lucic signed with the Oilers with a 7 year 6 million dollar contract. David Perron signed with the Blues for a two year 7.75 million contract, Frans Nielson signed with the Red Wings for 6 years and 31.5 million dollars. James Reimer signed with the Panthers for 5 years for 17 million dollars in total, Loui Eriksson signed a 6 year contract with the Canucks and the money has not been revealed yet. Aaron Ekblad resigned with the Panthers for 8 years for 60 million dollars in total. David Backes signed a contract with the Bruins that has 5 years on it for 30 million dollars. Kyle Okposo signed a 7 year contract with the Sabres that's worth 42 million dollars. Brian Cambell signed a 1 year 2 million contract with the Blackhawks. Anyways Brouwer just signed with the Calgary Flames with a 4 years 18 million dollar contract. Eric Staal has signed with the Wild with a 3 year 10.5 million dollar contract, and those are some of the bug names that have been moved on day one. I will be back on Sunday or Monday so I will pick up anything I missed. Are these signings going to have a big impact on the teams? How much more is to come? Will there be any trades? stay tuned....

1 comment: