Sunday, May 8, 2016

Playoffs Day 24

Sorry this is very late, but today is mother's day so I had no time to do an early post. Second of all I'm considering changing the color of the site to black so vote on the poll on the right and I'll base my decision on that. Third of all I have been posting everyday so please bare with me if my posts aren't as good since I'm the only one posting stuff and running this site on a busty schedule, anyways there were three games yesterday that all made the series 3-2. The Capitals beat the Penguins 3-1 last night to keep the season alive and force a game 6 in Pittsburg. Alex Ovechkin, T.J Oshie, and Justin Willims scored for the Caps and Chris Kunitz was the only scorer for the Pens. The Blues beat the Stars 4-1 in Dallas to make the series 3-2. Robby Fabbri, Dmitrij Jaskin, Troy Brouwer, and Paul Stastny scored the empty netter. Alex Goligowski was the only scorer for Dallas. The Stars really need to get the offense going and it has been weaker since Tyler Seguin as injured again. The Sharks took back control of the series as the cruised past the Predators 5-1 at home and will have a chance to make it to the Western Conference finals for the first time since 2010 where they lost to the Blackhawks in 4 games. Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture, Joe Pavelski again, and Malker Karlsson all scored for the Sharks. Mike Fisher was the only scorer for the Preds. Will the Capitals force a game 7? Can Dallas get more offence? Can the Sharks close it out? stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment