Sunday, September 11, 2016

Las Vegas Team Name Update #2

It's been about a week since my last post on Las Vegas and we finally got some real information on the team name and the jerseys. First off, the name will be something K-n-i-g-h-t-s. No more Nighthawks or anything cool, but instead it's something Knights which is okay I guess unless they really nail the name because you only get ONE chance to name a team and it has to be done right. The good news is that we know the color scheme which is will have red for sure for Red Rock, but will most likely be black, gold, grey, and red and that has the potential to look really nice. Foley also stated  that the jersey looks like steel mesh that has another color underneath it. I looked at pictures of steel mesh and it made me more confused, but I'm not writing it off. And I take back what I said about Knights, that can be a really cool name with something else and if that's the direction Foley wants to go in, fine by me. Lastly they do have the name picked out already along with the basic logo and the goal is to announce everything in October before the preseason games at T-Mobile Arena. What will the name be? Do you like the color scheme? What will the jerseys look like? stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment