Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pascal Dupuis no more

This was shocking news that I heard about after school, PASCAL DUPUIS IS DONE. Remember he tried to play with a blood thinner for a little bit, but couldn't hold him up forever. I feel really bad to be honest as this guy had a rough little stretch going on towards the end. He's had a blood clot and other medical mishap and he's calling it quits. He said this was because of family 100% and I can see that. He could have toughed it out, but he
has a concerning family that cares about him. I actually thought that this blood clot he had last season would mess up his future, almost like Kemmo Timonen last season. attempted to play I say Dupuis had a great career with the Wild, Rangers, Thrashers and the Penguins even getting one cup with the Pens in 2009. Although he wanted a second cup he has nothing to feel ashamed of and I hope he has good luck with his medical business and family. could he have played longer? was this the wrong choice? Should he have made this decision earlier? stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment